Friday, February 20, 2009

New Blog Home!

Hello friends!
I have moved my Egg-A-Go-Go-related musings here to blogger from the old location.

This is just a warm up post to take up some space and get things rolling!
Over the weekend I hope to update about my current projects and some exciting new things!

To Do This Weekend:
  • Finish 2 custom pillow orders
  • Silkscreening! More button birds and a new design!
  • Studio tidy-up! (desperately needed!)


I also have some non-business plans!
  • Saturday night - catching up with a long lost friend over dinner!
  • Sunday morning - breakfast with my brother Jack who is in town for the weekend!
  • Sunday afternoon - attending the Wellness Walk at the Arnold Arboretum!
Should be a good/busy couple of days.
Okay, that's enough for the maiden post.
xo
Sarah

No comments: