Thursday, March 05, 2009

Clever Girl/Bearded Guy TSHIRTS!


So I've had a few emails about getting this design onto shirts recently! I really want to do it and am now ready but I need a little help. I always hesitate because I don't know which sizes/colors folks will want.

If you're willing to be a 'beta tester' and let me know what color and size in this shirt you would like I'll be able to sell you yours at a special price. (I still have to do the math but I'll give you a nice discount off of what I'll end up selling them for here on etsy!)

Please take a look here:
MENS
WOMENS

And let me know. ANY color (light enough to be printed on in black) and any size - but only in these two 'models' of shirt.
You can respond on Etsy or to sarah.coyne [!at] gmail.com.

I'll place the shirt order and make a custom listing for you online that you can purchase. As soon as I get the shirts I'll print them up and ship them out.

Thanks so much for your interest in this design and for your help!
xo
Sarah

No comments: