Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Newsletter (Early Spring 2010)

HELLO Newsletter Readers!

It feels like it has been ages since I sent around some correspondence!
I have been very busy in the studio making new things and filling orders for old classics.
Spring Felt


SHOP NEWS:

Old Faves Currently in the shop:
-Beard & Glasses cards and shirts (contact me for custom sizes and colors)
-Button Bird pillows
-Kitty Thank You cards
-"When Two People..." onesies in various colorways
-Some prints and paintings

NEW for Spring 2010:
-Button Bird TOTES!
bluegreenside

-Cats in Clothes postcard sets!
Cats in Clothes Postcard Set
(Seven cute cards featuring kitties all dressed up!)


OTHER NEWS:

-I have been posting regularly with my fellow artist and neighbor Marissa Falco. We have taken it upon ourselves to draw a drawing every day (in addition to our regular art-tasks) in 2010 with a different theme every week! We are almost done with FOUR MONTHS WORTH and having a great time.
Two Story Sketchbook
Two Story Sketchbook is our 365 drawing blog. Check it out for lots of small, spontaneous often funny drawings by Marissa and myself.

-I took a beautiful and inspiring trip to Vancouver in February. Boy oh boy, is it amazing out there! Giant trees and beautiful mountains, lovely people and the mighty Pacific. I can't wait to go back again someday (soon I hope)!

-Ten one-of-a-kind Button Bird pillows were recently sent to the other side of the planet to Hunt & Gather, an online shop based in Australia!

They specialize in all kinds of "eco designer wares." The pillows I made from them are made from cotton calicos and hemp/cotton blends. Very nice shop.


UPCOMING SHOW(S):

You will find me at the Newburyport Spring Fest in May! It is my first show in Newburyport and I'll be selling on my own for the first time so please come by and say hello if you are in the area.
newburyport spring fest

Newburyport Spring Fest 2010
Sunday & Monday, May 30 & 31
Downtown Newburyport
10 AM to 5 PM


Thanks for reading!
I hope you are well and enjoying our climb into spring (it has been RAINY here but the little green shoots seem to love it and there is promise of warmth and sun for our Easter weekend here in New England). More news soon!

Take care!
xo
Sarah


Back to work!
Printing

--
{the site: http://www.eggagogo.com}
{the email: sarah.coyne@gmail.com}
{the shop: http://eggagogo.etsy.com}
{the news: http://eggagogo.blogspot.com}
{the studio: http://eggagogo.tumblr.com}
{the chatter: http://www.twitter.com/eggagogo}

No comments: